Friday, December 19, 2014

DIY Christmas Card


Hi guys! Today I bring another Christmas DIY! This time it is a Christmas card! Some people may say that cards are "not cool anymore" but I really like them I think they are small but very meaningful gifts, so today I'll show you how to do this card. So without further ado, let's get started!

Materials:
* Paper for your card
* Green paper for the tree
* Glue
* Scissors

Procedure:

1. Cut 4 pieces of the green paper.


2. Fold the green stripes like this:


3. Glue the green stripes to one side of your card.


4. Now glue them to the other side of your card.


5. Now you are done! I added a few things like a star, a tree trunk and a few presents to make it look pretty!

That's it! As you can see it is really easy to do! I hope you liked it!

XOXO, Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages