Hi! This is my last post before Christmas and it is all about Christmas nails! I love painting my nails and I'm not wasting an opportunity to make my nails look all Christmassy, so I decided to paint them like this and I'm about to show you how to do it. Let's start!
* Base coat
* Red nail polish
* White nail polish
* Nail striper
* Dotting tool
* Top coat
1. Start with applying a base coat.
2. Paint 4 of your nails with red nail polish.
3. Using a nail striper and white nail polish to write ho in 3 of your nails and it will say ho, ho, ho just like when Santa Claus says ho ho ho.
5. I draw a triangle using red nail polish and then using using my dotting tool and white nail polish I added the pom-pom and the white stripe.
6. Put your top coat on your design to seal it.