There are no words to explain how happy I am to be nominated for this award, when I saw that I was nominated I could barely hold all of my excitement! But I wouldn't be nominated if it wasn't because Shali from The Collection of Knowledge decided to nominate me and I am so thankful for that, especially because I love her blog. So let's get started!
1. Thank and follow the blog that has nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about you.
3. Answer the questions that were set up for you.
4. Nominate 11 and make your questions for them.
11 facts about me:
1. I am a very shy person, but once I gain confidence with I can be pretty loud.
2. I've always been a picky eater, I think I've been one ever since I was a baby because my mom always tell me that when I was a baby it was really hard for her to make me eat.
3. I'm a short girl because I am only 5'1.
4. I love spicy food, since I'm Mexican most of the food that I eat is spicy.
5. One of my all time favorite movies is Harry Potter, I could literally watch them over and over again and not get tired of them.
6. I love sweets! Anything that is sweet I love it!
7. When I was 12 I had a surgery to remove my adenoids because they were too big and they will make breathing really hard for me, they were so big that when the doctor saw the X-rays to see how big they were he was so surprised because I had the biggest adenoids he had seen. But now I'm fine and breathing is so much easier.
8. Whenever I get nervous I start shaking a lot and my whole body hurts and sometimes I can't even eat because everything makes me feel sick.
9. I suck at sports especially if it invloves a ball, the only sport I'm good at is swimming; I love swimming!
10. I've always had a fringe, I think that's how people recognize me "the girl with curly hair and a fringe".
11. I don't like coffee, thanks God that Starbucks has drinks with no coffee in them otherwise I would be very sad.
Questions for me:
1. What is the best compliment you have ever gotten?
Someone once said to me that my smile was so big and pretty that it could light up the world.
2. What is the best way to dry your hair: natural, towel or blow dry?
For me the best way is natural. I hate using a towel because it rends to break my hair and to blow dry it I would have to use a lot of heat, so I prefer natural especially becuase it makes my curls looks more natural.
3. Do you know any good jokes?
Sadly no, I'm very bad at jokes.
4. If you could only shop at one store, what store would that be?
Forever 21 for sure, I love everything in that store so much that sometimes I just go there even though I now I'm not buying anything.
5. What is one language that you want to learn the most?
Well I already know english and spanish and I have been taking French lessons, so I would love to become fluent in French.
6. Are you left or right handed? Or both?
I am right handed.
7. What's your favorite condiment?
8. What is your favorite social media account?
I love Pinterest! I could spend hours and not get bored!
9. Is crying a sign of weakness or strength?
It depends on what you're crying for, but I would say strenghth because we are all living organisms and crying is absolutely normal and sometimes crying seems like the only way to show how you feel either if your crying for happiness or sadness.
10. Which is more useful, dictionary or thesaurus?
It wasn't until last year when I was in 10th that I started using a thesaurus and I found it so much more useful and easier to use than a dictionary.
11. Most important quality to have?
I'll say kindness, because by being kind you can make someones day; I hate when people are rude.
5. Ashlynn B
1. What's the best book you've eve read?
2. Who's your celebrity crush?
3. If you had a chance to go back in time, when and where would you go and why?
4. Favorite song of all times?
5. Has 2015 been awesome for you?
6. What's one thing that you will love to do but at the same time you are a little scared to do it?
7. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
8. What's one thing you can't live without?
9. Favorite pizza topping?
10. What's your favorite you've ever been too?
11. What is your wildest dream?
So that's it! Thanks again to Shali for nominating! I'm excited to read everyone's else posts!