Friday, January 16, 2015

What's in my backpack?


Hi everybody!! So this week I went back to school and now I'm offcially a junior! I can't believe that next year I'll be a senior! To start with my back to school posts I thought that I would show you whats in my backpack! Let's get started!

The backpack above is the one I'm using at the moment and I bought it while I was in Mexico! I love it so much because it is pretty big so I can put lots of things in there and I just love the design! Call me crazy but I have kind of an addiction with backpacks, I mean I already have 3 backpacks for this year! I don't know why but I just love backpacks!

Now to what's inside! Since it has only been a week since school started I don't have lots of things inside.

Notebook, pencil case, scientific calculator, a flash drive and my locker key.


Extra paper and my agenda.


In my free time I like to read and at the moment I'm reading Lord of the Flies.


Laptop and headphones.


Water bottle because I'm always thirsty at school.


Lip balm and my inhaler.


That's all I have inside my backpack! Hope you liked today's post!

XOXO, Susy

7 comments:

  1. Lip balm is a total necessity for me too! <3 Love this post :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lip balm is a must for me!

      XOXO, Susy

      Delete
  2. That's a really cute backpack! I also get thirsty a lot when I'm in class, so I make sure I bring a water bottle as well.
    Also, I've invited you to take part of the #TakeBackWhatsYours campaign. :) If you're interested, you can read more about it here:
    https://thehopefulwayfarer.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/takebackwhatsyours-campaign/

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I can't go to school without my water bottle because I get so thirsty at school! Thanks for inviting me to the campaign, I'm definitely participating!

      XOXO, Susy

      Delete
  3. I love the bag, its lovely :)
    Great post!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog!
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!! Yay! Thanks for nominating me!

    XOXO, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag! I love getting new backpacks as well!

    Made in Mauve // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Pages