Hi!!! Today I'll share with you an awesome DIY! I'll show how to do your own personalized mug! This is such an easy DIY and the results are amezing! What I love about this is that there are an endless amount of different designs that you could do, for example if you have a favorite quote you could just write it on your mug! As you know I love 5sos, so I had to this. I really like how it turned out that I might make more of these mugs! Let's get started!
* White mug
* Permanent marker
1. Draw whatever you want on your mug with a permanent marker.
2. Put our mug in your oven at a temperature of 375°F for 30 minutes.
3. Let the oven cool before you take your mug out!
4. Once you took your mug out take your permanent marker and draw on your mug again.
5. Put your mug in the oven once again at 375°F but this time will be for just 15 minutes.
6. Let the oven cool and then take your mug out.
This is it for today's post! I hope you liked this DIY and you should definitely try this out, trust you'll love it!