Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Liebstar Awards Nomination





OMG! I cannot explain how happy I am to be nominated. This is my first nomination ever and it makes so happy to know that somebody likes my blog enough as to nominate me for an award. The person who nominated me is Isabelle Geeraerts, here is her blog http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be/ , you should check it out!

Rules

1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose eleven people to nominate them and link them in the post.
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.


11 Facts 

1. I am Mexican.


2. I have asthma.

3.  5sos is my favorite band ever


4. I love reading!


5. I love ice cream!


6.  My birthday was last Monday, on August 11th.

7. I've been in 9 different schools.

8. I have a black lab, and his name is Negrito (Blacky in English)

9. I love unicorns!




10.  I have two sisters, yeah I'm the middle one!

11. I am allergic to pollen.


Questions

1. What's your music style?
I don't really have a specific music style, I like listening to different styles; for example I like pop music but I also like country, but I love 5sos and their music is punk rock. So, I cannot decide, I like almost all music styles.

2. What's your favorite candy?
There are so many that I like but I think that I'll go for chocolate, specially cookies & cream chocolate.

3. Who's the person you look up to?
I look up to my mom, she is my role model. I look up to her because she is a very strong woman Me and my family have gone through a lot, but she always remained strong. I know that I can trust in her, because she is always there for me when I need her. I love her and I would not be able to live without her.

4. Which celebrity do you want to be for one day?
I would like to be Lucy Hale for one day because she is an awesome singer and actress, plus I would be able to meet all of the Pretty Little Liars crew.

5. Do you like sports? If yes, which one? If not, why not?
I do like sports, I have actually tried a lot of them. I did gymnastics for 1 year and dance for 2 years. But I think that my favorite is swimming, I just love the feeling when you are in the water and it is so relaxing for me.

6. What's the most expensive clothing piece you have?
I do not have a lot of expensive clothing but the most expensive will have to be my zara trench coat, it was on sale for $60, but I am so glad that I bought it because it keeps me warm but I still look good with it.

7. Which theory do you think is absolutely nonsense?
For me the theory that says that men evolved from the monkeys is absolutely nonsense becuase if we did evolutionated from the monkeys why are the monkeys still monkeys shouldn't they be humans.

8. Would you die for a loved one?
If it is someone that I really love and if there's nothing that I could do to change it then I will die for a loved one.

9. Which movie makes you cry?
There are so many movies that make me cry, but the one that made me cry the most was Courageous. This is a Christian drama fill that says that men should be courageous and protect their families. It is a beautiful story but I won't tell you more, if you want to know more then you will have to wacht it.

10. Would you like to visit Belgium one day?
Yes, I love traveling! I would like to go to Brussels, it is one of the most famous cities in Europe. I've heard of the Grand Place and I would love to go there.

11. Heels or sneakers?
I'm not a heels person, I really love my sneakers they are so comfy (which is the most important for me) and they look cute with many things; but every once in a while I like to use some heels.

My questions
1. What's your best memory?
2. Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What's your favorite quote?
5. If you had a wish, what would you wish for?
6. Do you like to read? Why?
7. Dresses or jeans?
8. Do you like Mexican food?
9. Do you prefer to buy something or do it yourself?
10. Bracelets or necklaces?
11. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?


I nominate:

Congratulations on your nominations!

XOXO, Susy

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the nomination! Also thank you for checking out my blog! ^.^

    Grace { On Days That End In -Y, We Wear Black }

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday, Susy! Congrats on your nomination :) I really enjoyed reading this post. I love icecream and 5SOS too :)
    Have a lovely day dear! Keep in touch x

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Congrats on your nominations too! I'm glad that you enjoyed this post!
      XOXO, Susy

      Delete
  3. Hey Susy! Thanks for giving me this award. xx I'll be posting my answers soon.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I'm looking forward to read your answers!
      XOXO, Susy

      Delete

Pages