Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What's on my nails?


Today I'm showing you which nail polish I'm using at this moment. This is one of my favorites it is from Bissú, it is number 229 in the shade turquesa. Bissú is a Mexican brand, which is why the name of the shade is in spanish, but it makes more things other than nail polish, like makeup and brushes. I just discovered this brand about a month ago and I already have like 5 nail polishes from this brand; and it is because all of their nail polishes have an amazing quality, they stay on my nails for a long time and they have so many beautiful colors.
If you want to check them out I'll leave the link here.

That's it for today's post. Leave a comment down below if you want me to do a post about my nail polish collection.

xoxo, Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages