Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Staying hydrated


Sometimes drinking water is not fun, but it is something that we have to do. Drinking enough water is so important for our body, but there are some people who do not enjoy drinking water (me), so today I will share with you some tips that have been helping me to drink more water.

1. You should always have water with you. I always carry my water bottle every where I go.

2. You should have a really pretty water bottle. I do not know about you but when my water bottle is pretty I tend to drink a lot more water, which is important for staying hydrated. This is my water bottle, (I showed it to you on my May favorites post). It is from the brand Cool Gear and I got it at Walmart.



XOXO, Susy

2 comments:

  1. Water is such an important essential! I find drinking through a straw also helps me to drink more!

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your tip! I'll start drinking water with a straw now.

      Delete

Pages