These are the materials you'll need:
*A heat-resistant container
* A teaspoon
*A popsicle stick
* A container
1. Fill the pan with water and let it boil.
2. While the water is boiling put a teaspoon of petroleum jelly and a crayon broken in pieces into the heat-resistant container.
3. Once the water starts to boil put the container in the pan.
4. Mix everything with the popsicle stick while its melting.
5. Once it is completely melted pour the mixture into the container.
6. Put the container in the fridge for about ten minutes to harden.
7. Remove the container from the fridge and that's it now you have your own crayon lipstick.
Here is a picture of an orange one that I made:
Hope you liked it and now it is your turn to do this awesome DIY.