Thursday, May 22, 2014

Nutella Overnight Oats

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it gives us the energy we need to start our day, but sometimes I feel like there is no time for breakfast. So, today I am going to show you how to do this Nutella Overnight Oats. Since it is overnight you have to prepare it the night before, so on the morning you'll have your breakfast ready, and you could even take it on the go.


Ingredients:
♥ 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
♥ 1/2 cup of milk (I used vanilla soy milk)
♥ 1 tabsp of Nutella
♥ A spoon
♥ A container

* Optional: cinnamon to taste

Preparation:
1. Put all of the ingredients in a container.
2. Mix them very well.
3. Seal the container and put it in the fridge.
4. Remove from the fridge in the morning.
5. ENJOY!!!

Here is the picture of my Nutella Overnight Oats (I decided to remove it from the plastic container and put it in a glass one just because I thought it was easier to eat this way):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages