Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fall Treats: Nutella Hot Chocolate


Today I'm back with another fall treats recipe! This time I'll share with you a delicious drink recipe! I love Nutella and hot chocolate, so the recipe is Nutella Hot Chocolate!! This drink is perfect for Fall and I imagine myself drinking it while reading a book or browsing the Internet and it is delicious!! The moment that I tried it I could not stop drinking it! Let's start!

Ingredients:


* 1 cup of milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
* 2 tbsp of Nutella
* Toppings (I used marshmallows, but you can use whipped cream or anything you want)

Procedure:

1. Warm milk in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat until steaming, stirring occasionally
2. Add in the Nutella and whisk until it is all dissolved.
3. Serve immediately.
4. Add your toppings, I used mini marshmallows.
5. Enjoy!



That's it! This recipe is so easy, it only takes 5 minutes! But it tastes amezing! I hope you liked this week's post!

XOXO, Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages